5 WAYS TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR TRADIFT ONLINE STORE WITHOUT FACEBOOK ADS
Growing a business online continues beyond creating a great website. That is just the beginning. Getting people to notice your brand is one of the problems you may have to deal with as an online business owner.
Research shows that over 90% of online business start-ups fail within the first four months(120 days). This failure often results from failing to create a practical approach to manage factors for growth. One major factor for business growth is website traffic.
Many business owners in Nigeria have to pay a fortune to drive traffic to their online stores. However, getting people to notice your brand shouldn't have to cost you a fortune.
So If you're looking to cut costs and still draw traffic to your online store, this article is for you.
What are Five (5) Low-Cost tactics to Drive Traffic to Your eCommerce Website
Here in this article are five (5) effective ways to drive traffic to your online store without Facebook ads or breaking the bank.
Email marketing is a marketing strategy that involves sending messages to your customers via email. The messages can contain details of your products, announcements, offers, or links to your blog.
Consistently sending emails to your customers is one of the cheapest and most effective ways of driving traffic to your store.
Litmus, 2021 states that 41.5% of brands have said email marketing is critical to business success.
Content marketing institute in 2020 said 81% of B2B marketers say their most used form of marketing is an email newsletter.
Send your customers emails announcing new product arrival, exclusive deals, and personalized product recommendations for them.
There's no better way to get their attention than making them aware of the things you consider helpful.
Content marketing involves creating and sharing online materials like videos, social media posts, and blogs to stimulate the interest of your audience.
Create search-optimized high-quality contents that align with your customer's interest or search needs.
CMI reports that 67% of marketers say that content marketing generates leads and has had a 7% increase since 2020. It also states that 72% of marketers report that content marketing educates the audience, resulting in a 2% increase.
A practical approach to content marketing is creating videos, infographics, and blogs that highlight the features of your products and their benefits to your customers, using relevant keywords where necessary.
Social media is one of the best platforms to boost your eCommerce brand. E-commerce and Social media go hand in hand.
Research by The Harris Poll shows that 78% of consumers are more willing to buy from a brand after a positive experience with the brand on social media.
With social media, you can get people to know more about your e-commerce brand without breaking the bank. For example, using one of the biggest social media channels like Instagram can drive massive traffic to your online store.
How to Link your Instagram Account to your E-commerce Website
- Optimize Your Bio: Optimize your Instagram bio by adding a link to your online store, contact information, and other exciting content. Sometimes you have to prove to be the right person for people to patronize you; one way to do this is to tell them through your bio.
- Utilize your Instagram Story: Create captivating content about your brand with high-quality pictures and videos, adding relevant hashtags and a CTA that leads customers to your online store. One way to stay in the minds of your customers is to constantly remind them of what you do, and an excellent way to do this is by utilizing your Instagram story.
- Integrate your Instagram Account with your online store: Sync your Instagram feed with your online store so that customers can shop directly by clicking on the product image. Customers should be able to search for products on your Instagram page and get more information by clicking on the product image.
Employ Brand Influencers:
One way to reach a more extensive network is to reach out to people with a different and extensive network. Influencers are famous people who have built themselves as brands and gained social media awareness. For this reason, people will patronise whatever they put out there because they are trusted. To get Influencers, look for popular accounts in your industry, reach out to them and let them know what your brand is about, and discuss the terms of your deal.
To get Influencers to market your brand, you may have to:
- Send them your product samples.
- Offer them a commission for every customer that patronise your store on their account.
- Give discounts on their accounts.
- You could also create an affiliate program with a couple of Influencers, getting them to talk about your brand on their stories and tagging you.
With the right sales campaign, you can quickly attract customers looking for good deals to your online store.
You can drive traffic to your online store using a sales campaign by:
- Offering Buy One Get One Free Deal: Customers always love to hear of that free product deal. Sometimes they may only consider the price of the other product after the purchase as long as they get a free product. A BOGO(Buy One, Get One) deal will drive traffic to your store because customers will always want complete sales details when they see them. All you have to do is make your offer juicy and captivating enough for them to be interested.
As you put out your sales deal, back them up with promotional tips. This strategy is one of the best ways to make this campaign effective.
- Creating A Sense Of Urgency: When putting out a flash sale or discount offer, emphasize its urgency. There should be a countdown clock on your website sending the message "this offer doesn't last forever; you should grab it now" to the minds of your customers. This way, customers will flood your online store, wanting to take advantage of the offers.
Create an E-commerce Website with Tradift
You do not have to break the bank to drive traffic to your e-commerce website; you need to be well-informed about the things that matter in boosting your online business.
The above tips, if applied, will take your business to another level.
If you still need to run an online store, Register at www.tradift.com to create one now and take your business to the next level.