Razorpay is a payment solution that allows businesses to accept, process, and disburse payments with its product suite. It gives you access to all payment modes including credit card, debit card, netbanking, UPI, and popular wallets including JioMoney, Mobikwik, Airtel Money, FreeCharge, Ola Money and PayZapp.
With the easiest integration, completely online onboarding, feature-filled checkout and best in class performance, you can quickly go live with Razorpay’s Payment Gateway and experience the future of payments.
Setting up Razorpay
- Log into your Razorpay Dashboard with appropriate credentials.
- Select the mode (Test or Live) for which you want to generate the API key.
- Navigate to Settings → API Keys → Generate Key to generate a key for the selected mode.
The Key Id and Key Secret appear in a pop-out window as shown below:
Integration with Tradift
To integrate your Tradift store with Razorpay:
- Sign in to your Tradift store.
- Go to Settings → Payment Provider.
- Select Razorpay from the payment providers list.
- Enter the <YOUR_KEY_ID> and <YOUR_KEY_SECRET> generated in the previous section.
- Click Save & Enable. This activates your account to use Razorpay.
International Currency Support
You can accept payments in any of the supported international currencies natively.
To accept payments in international currencies:
- Set your store's base currency to any of the supported international currencies.
- Ensure all your products are priced correctly in the currency of your choice.