You asked and we've delivered!
Introducing Mailchimp for Tradift: Drive sales and build customer relationships
What is Tradift?
Tradift is the easiest and best way to launch and manage an e-commerce business of any size, that accepts payments from anywhere in the world without knowing how to code.
Tradift makes it easy for businesses to accept payments, ship products, and manage sales within a single platform.
What is Mailchimp?
Mailchimp is a marketing automation platform designed and developed for businesses using email to reach out to their target markets. It is an all-in-one tool where you can manage your mailing lists, create custom email templates, and nurture and automate your entire marketing campaigns.
Mailchimp for Tradift
Mailchimp for Tradift syncs all orders, customers (who accept marketing), and products with your online store. Your automation and pop-ups are still handled in your Mailchimp account business as usual; we just send data to your audience. We'll also sync the current subscriber status for your customers based on their opt-in preference from the past and moving forward.
How do I install the app?
Out of the box, the Tradift for Mailchimp app is designed to sync all past orders, customers (who accept marketing), and products. This is done so you can effectively market with that information in Mailchimp.
- Log in to your Tradift dashboard.
- Create a Mailchimp account (if you don't have one already).
- Install the Mailchimp for Tradift app.
- Connect to Mailchimp - by clicking on the Connect button
- Authenticate to Mailchimp - when the pop-up window appears, add your Mailchimp username and password.
- Choose an Audience - choose a list to sync customers and their purchase data to Mailchimp. Please note: you may only send store data to one Audience.
- Toggle double opt-in (Optional) - if you would like to change the double opt-in preference on the list that is connected, you may change it here.
- Start sync - once initiated, Mailchimp for Tradift will sync all the information in your store to Mailchimp, including customers, orders, and products.
If you have any questions or need further clarification, please send us an email at email@example.com — we'd love to hear from you!
Tradift is committed to removing the barrier to entry for entrepreneurs in the e-commerce space, learn more about us.